Family memoirs make a meaningful and lasting gift to our loved ones. They give us roots, and a glimpse into ourselves . . . Just think of the stories your parents and grandparents have shared with you. Imagine what they experienced in their lifetime; and what you have in yours. Stories impact us in countless ways; they entertain, intrigue, inspire, and even help us heal in our times of difficulty or grief.
Do You Have a Book in You? or Working From Home & Making It Work
Please add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure delivery.
Recently Archived Newsletters
Inspiring Radio Interviews with Sheri
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Shannon Skinner Interview – Extraordinary Women TV
- I C Publishing Announces Next in the Hearts Linked by Courage© Series with Hospice
- Write Right From The Heart
- Sheri’s Holiday Message: Why Not You?
- I C Publishing Unveils New Author, Tanya Willis, featuring Cookie Dough in the Dark
- I C Publishing Features Jill Tenkula, Author of Every Now and Then and More