Transformations – Your Inner Guide to Self-Exploration by Mark Pezzelato is an extraordinary feast for the mind and soul. The insights and questions posed to the reader nourish inspiring self-talk and embolden us to grow by heightening our own awareness and learning. At times, you almost feel like you are reading a page from the author’s private journal in that his words are so resonating and introspective.
Do You Have a Book in You? or Working From Home & Making It Work
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure delivery.
Recently Archived Newsletters
Inspiring Radio Interviews with Sheri
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Shannon Skinner Interview – Extraordinary Women TV
- I C Publishing Unveils New Author, Tanya Willis, featuring Cookie Dough in the Dark
- I C Publishing Features Jill Tenkula, Author of Every Now and Then and More
- I C Publishing Introduces Bill E. Hutton, Author of Hay Day: The Family Farm Series
- I C Publishing Introduces William D. Finlayson, Ph.D., Author of The Archaeology of Patterson Village
- I C Publishing Introduces Enza Falzone, Author of Paint From the Heart