Partner Publishing Services
Committed to Quality Content & Design
In an industry that is experiencing a significant shift, I C Publishing offers a fresh perspective—bridging the gap between traditional and self-publishing. Our customized and royalty-free business model provides you the author extensive and customized support, more creative choice, and a rapidly growing social media platform. We serve primarily (but are not limited to) the non-fiction writer whose intent it is to share meaningful and moving messages from their own personal or professional experiences—to encourage and enlighten the reader. IC Publishing is committed to quality content and design, meeting the author where they’re at, and providing the necessary services to help bring their work to life—keeping at the forefront their unique voice and style of writing. Follow our blog for great tips, insights, new releases and more. Or go directly to the I C Bookstore.
Steps to Publishing Your Book
- Write It, to the best of your ability (working with a writing coach if need be)
- Market Research (know there’s a potential audience for your work, and how you are going to connect with them)
- Marketing Plan (including budget)
- Manuscript Evaluation & Acceptance
- Professional Editing and Proofreading (of which there are many layers)
- ISBN Numbers, and CIPs if residing in Canada, Registering with Library and Archives Canada
- Permission Requests if you have quoted or used other people’s material (some quotes will be considered fair use, not all)
- End Notes and References
- Cover Design & Marketing Text
- Pre-Promotion where at all possible
- Build Social Media Platform (ongoing)
- Inside Book Design & Typesetting
- Electronic Conversion & Posting to E-Stores
- Posting to Amazon.ca for print book
- More Strategic Promotion via Interviews, Book Signings, Talks, and your Business Network (if your book is business-related)
More Helpful Info and Tools
- IC Publishing Check List for Authors
- Traditional Publishing Comparison Info
- Extraordinary Women TV (video) – Interview with Sheri by Shannon Skinner
- Customized Publishing Package available, as well as a la carte services such as editing, proofreading, e-conversions, etc. (sample budget)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to book a phone appt.
Our speciality is working with business owners and entrepreneurs to help them communicate a strong and confident voice to their prospective clients, with a message that is uniquely them!
Here are just a few other areas we can assist in as well, freeing you up to do what you do best.
- Business Correspondence
- Newsletter Writing
- Website Content
- Press Releases
- Graphic Design & Printing
- Media Kits