It’s time for more success now, in writing and life. Focus on what is possible when you put your mind to it and surround yourself with the right people. Take stock of where you’re at, where you’re not, and what you’d still like to create or do.
Interestingly, I’m much less outcome-oriented than I used to be. It’s probably because I have more trust in myself, the process, and life’s checks and balances as well. I’ve had many goals that I thought I must meet, only to find out they were just a small part of something much bigger. They were stepping stones and learning and growth opportunities, which have led me to amazing places over my 35-year career.
If you daydream often, or lay awake thinking and imagining what it would be like to have . . . more confidence, a larger network, loving relationships, your own business, meaningful success, or yes, even your name on a book you’ve authored. . . I’m here to tell you it is possible. Here’s how.
10 Steps for More Success Now:
- Get clear about what you want to do, and what it will look like when you accomplish it.
- Think about the benefits to others when you succeed.
- Ponder the ripple effects it will have in your life and work, acknowledging the pros and cons to assist you in refining your goals.
- Recognize what you still might need to learn, do your homework, and consult with those who can help you get there.
- Value what it takes to obtain knowledge and wisdom, and appreciate those who share it so you can get there too. Then remember to pay it forward.
- Don’t force or rush the process. This only leads to frustration and missed opportunities for learning.
- Setting timeframes are helpful. Pay attention though, as not all delays or detours are bad ones.
- Journal or record your progress in some way. This will help keep you motivated, and notice any course corrections that might be necessary.
- Remind yourself of your goal(s) regularly. Share them with others who support and believe in you.
- Schedule time to “create” consistently, to do whatever it is you know you need to do.
At the same time, do your best to remain in the present, knowing there are many gifts in the journey as well. So enjoy, celebrate each and every step, and never give up on your best asset: YOU!
Contrary to popular belief, time IS on your side. What is meant to be will be; however, more will be if you ACT.
And incredible inner confidence, skill, wisdom, and success WILL follow.
If you’re a small business owner, entrepreneur, or author looking for authentic, experienced coaching, support, guidance, and resources, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. If I can help, I’d be honoured to. If I feel your needs would be better met by someone else, I have an extensive network of amazing colleagues with different specialties.
Wishing you joy in all you do, and courage to take your next steps,
I C Publishing – Committed to Quality Content, Design, and Platform
Where applicable, every attempt has been made to cite, give proper acknowledgement, and/or access appropriate permissions for content used in our publications (books, blogs, and social media). For images, if not created in-house, we source via reputable image platforms. In the unlikely event something has been missed, please accept our apology and contact us immediately so we can investigate and/or delete accordingly.