To our visitors, clients, and followers of the I C Publishing blog and website, thank you for your amazing support and keen interest in our blog content, professional offerings, and even our social media conversations. I can’t believe another year is almost complete. It continues to be an inspiring time for I C Publishing and our authors, and we look forward to 2015 with great anticipation. Many more wonderful and thought-provoking literary projects to stimulate, educate, and enlighten the human journey, moving stories to share, a new look to our website, expanding resources, new experts on our team, and that’s just the beginning.
Over the holiday season we invite you to:
- Explore our site further using the search bar to find the information you need to help take your next steps. If there is a particular topic you’d like to learn more about, please reach out to us and we’ll consider adding it to our blog list or, better yet in some cases, simply answer your questions personally.
- Take time to rejuvenate, revel in down time with family and friends, and dream about all your possibilities and plans for the coming year.
- Look us up on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ and stay in touch.
- Sign up for the I C Publishing seasonal newsletter, I C News, and receive one of my books totally free while you still can. Our next issue is in the works, so don’t wait.
- In addition to here at ICPublishing.ca, you can find more helpful posts on my LinkedIn profile. My most recent is on “Our Natural Need for Change — Recognizing & Embracing It.”
- I’ve also been invited to be one of 25 featured experts and regular contributors to the new Kharisma Lifestyle show, e-magazine, and web platform. I will take the readers through a year in the life of a writer turned book author in twelve articles starting with “Do you have a book in you?” More details and links will be available soon.
Above all, enjoy this month as we all celebrate this year’s learning and accomplishments together, big and small, and aspire to exciting months ahead.
Let’s share our respect and gratitude for one another and for all the many blessings we are fortunate to have. Help your neighbour if you can. Be gracious and say thank you if someone extends a hand to you. Pay it forward.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy Hanukkah . . . and most importantly, great health, happiness, prosperity, and peace in your home, community, and country.
Warmest regards and appreciation,
Sheri and the I C Pub Team