Epic Ellie and the Invisible Dragon will serve as an excellent education tool in so many ways; encouraging dialogue at home and school about this often scary and serious subject, equipping us all with a better understanding of how we can help if we know someone with allergies, and most importantly, empowering kids who have them.
Do You Have a Book in You? or Working From Home & Making It Work
Please add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure delivery.
Recently Archived Newsletters
Inspiring Radio Interviews with Sheri
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Shannon Skinner Interview – Extraordinary Women TV
- I C Publishing Announces Next in the Hearts Linked by Courage© Series with Hospice
- Write Right From The Heart
- Sheri’s Holiday Message: Why Not You?
- I C Publishing Unveils New Author, Tanya Willis, featuring Cookie Dough in the Dark
- I C Publishing Features Jill Tenkula, Author of Every Now and Then and More