Epic Ellie and the Invisible Dragon will serve as an excellent education tool in so many ways; encouraging dialogue at home and school about this often scary and serious subject, equipping us all with a better understanding of how we can help if we know someone with allergies, and most importantly, empowering kids who have them.
Do You Have a Book in You? or Working From Home & Making It Work
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure delivery.
Recently Archived Newsletters
Inspiring Radio Interviews with Sheri
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Shannon Skinner Interview – Extraordinary Women TV
- I C Publishing Unveils New Author, Tanya Willis, featuring Cookie Dough in the Dark
- I C Publishing Features Jill Tenkula, Author of Every Now and Then and More
- I C Publishing Introduces Bill E. Hutton, Author of Hay Day: The Family Farm Series
- I C Publishing Introduces William D. Finlayson, Ph.D., Author of The Archaeology of Patterson Village
- I C Publishing Introduces Enza Falzone, Author of Paint From the Heart